Wednesday 19 June 2013

BioShock Infinite Download

Bioshock Infinite is finally nearing it's release, and this means we have grabbed the scoop to see what you need to get this game to play on your PC.
Let's see how Bioshock Infinite system requirements look so we can all chat about what rigs we need to play it...
Bioshock Inifinte Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows Vista Service Pack 2 32-bit
CPU: Intel Core 2 DUO 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHZ
RAM: 2 GB
GPU RAM: 512 MB
GPU: ATI Radeon 3870 / NVIDIA 8800 GT / Intel HD 3000 Integrated Graphics
DX: 10
HD: 20 GB free hard drive space
AUDIO: DirectX Compatible

Bioshock Inifinite Recommended System Requirements
OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 64-bit
CPU: Quad Core Processors
RAM: 4 GB memory
GPU RAM: 1024 MB
GPU: ATI Radeon 6950 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
DX: 11
HD: 30 GB free hard drive space
AUDIO: DirectX Compatible




Fardan AhmedPosted By Fardan Ahmed

Hey! My name is Fardan Ahmed. I am 15 years old and I love blogging. I am not a professional blogger and this is just my part-time hobby. The content you may find on this website doesn't belong to me in any way. If you have any complaints regarding the content or you think that the material is copyrighted then You can contact me through this page.

Thank You

0 comments:

Post a Comment