Wednesday 28 August 2013

Hitman Blood Money Download

Hitman Blood Money Download :


Download Hitman Blood Money that places gamers once again in the role of the world's greatest assassin, Agent 47. When assassins from Agent 47's firm, The ICA, are systematically eliminated in a series of hits, it seems a larger more powerful agency has entered the fray. Sensing that he may be the next target, Hitman travels to the United States, where he prepares to make a killing.

The files include are:
Hitman blood money.mds
Hitman blood money.mdf
daemon403-x86.exe
info.txt
Crack\Hitman Blood Money.exe

Mount with Daemon Tools / Install / Apply Patch / Copy Crack to Game Directory / Play....
This is my second game release there will be many more.

Enjoy

Screenshots :



Download :




Fardan AhmedPosted By Fardan Ahmed

Hey! My name is Fardan Ahmed. I am 15 years old and I love blogging. I am not a professional blogger and this is just my part-time hobby. The content you may find on this website doesn't belong to me in any way. If you have any complaints regarding the content or you think that the material is copyrighted then You can contact me through this page.

Thank You

0 comments:

Post a Comment