Saturday 14 September 2013

sXe ScreenShot Plugin v1.1 Download

sXe ScreenShot Plugin v1.1 Download

sXe ScreenShot Plugin v1.1 Download :

We all know hackers are always One step ahead then AntiCheat Companies but now No More ! sXe has introduced some plugins that are enough to detect any hacker in the game. This plugin is called sXe ScreenShot Plugin and it,s version is 1.1 It will take screenshot of the player,s screen and send it to you.

By this you can Kick or Ban him if you detect any hacks.

You can also find other plugins by sxe like : Local Ban By SxE :
To Download SxE Injected Go To : Sxe Injected :

Download :




Fardan AhmedPosted By Fardan Ahmed

Hey! My name is Fardan Ahmed. I am 15 years old and I love blogging. I am not a professional blogger and this is just my part-time hobby. The content you may find on this website doesn't belong to me in any way. If you have any complaints regarding the content or you think that the material is copyrighted then You can contact me through this page.

Thank You

1 comments: